The Trailer

  I should be dead five times over. I'm going to slowly tell a true story that would rival a Hollywood film but I'm going to tell it like a TV series so you have to sit on the edge of your seat and wait till the next "episode" is written. Trust me you're going to want to see this through because not only will it be an incredibly interesting true story but it will be very educational, controversial, and could save lives. This will be told honestly and with nothing left out. I will leave out not one embarrassing moment. I will lay out my many crimes in detail. I will explain how a 17 year old boy starts on the road of wanting to be a preacher and through many winds, turns, and dead-ends finds himself breaking all ten commandments. And, yes I said all ten.
  Here is sort of a trailer to this story. A young man, myself, sustains a back injury and is put on pain medication because let me tell you a bad back is debilitating. I never was exposed to drugs as a child so I was not educated when it came to such things. Unfortunately for me the drug I was put on was Methadone and a very high dosage at that. Methadone is stronger and harder to come off of than Heroin. So, that's how it started and that's how 20 years later I am an ex wanna be preacher that was, up until recently, a full blown addict, drug dealer, liar, thief, and killer............To be continued

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Addiction and Brain Chemistry

BAD NEWS

Heroin Epidemic