PLEASE HELP SUPPORT TEEN ADDICTION COUNSELING AND PREVENTION



My name is Rev JE Allen. As a young man I was in two very serious  car accidents. I lost a friend in one of these accidents. I suffered a broken neck and spinal injury which led to doctors putting me on heavy narcotic pain killers. I was told I would need the drugs the rest of my life to function. I developed a dependency and then ultimately an addiction to opiates. The drug I was on was no different than heroin when it came to being without. The withdrawals were the same. My life was destroyed and my goals and dreams were dashed. My life centered around drugs for almost 20 years. Then in late 2014 I decided to take my life back. It took a solid year to get over the drug but I did it and never looked back. Since this time I became an ordained Minister and I focus on mainly teen addiction and prevention. I lived this life for 20 years. I have insight as to what addiction truly does to someone and my mission is to save lives. Teens and young adults that I talk to easily open up to me because I can empathize. I know exactly what they are going through and this empathy goes a long way in getting someone struggling with addiction to trust you because they can genuinely feel it. This is the first step in recovery. Tearing down the walls and getting them talking. Once they open up you can begin to get to the root of the issue that started them down this road of addiction. Please help me start a program that will save and transform lives. follow this link: https://www.youcaring.com/youth-addiction-counseling-prevention-614575

Comments

  1. Drug abuse is a very serious problem. I was trying to quit drugs and alcohol from the past two years. Thanks to the best treatment I got at one of affordable addiction counseling Virginia center. Having tremendous improvement in my health. Getting proper medications and counseling sessions. Almost out of this drug dependency.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Addiction and Brain Chemistry

BAD NEWS

Heroin Epidemic